Stop by the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin (NKFW) office to enjoy “guilt free” shopping* while you learn the latest trends in jewelry, makeup, and skincare with your friends, family, and coworkers! Sales proceeds will benefit the Wisconsin transplant recipients, living donors, and donor family members attending the 2010 NKF U.S. Transplant Games as a part of Team Wisconsin.
Stop By the NKFW Office in Brookfield, Wisconsin to enjoy “Guilt Free” Shopping Benefiting Team Wisconsin!
Monday, April 19
National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin
16655 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 240 – Brookfield
Wine Tasting • Food Sampling • Shopping
(262) 821-0705 ext. 13
UNABLE TO ATTEND? Please contact the Independent Consultants on or before Monday, April 19th with your online or phone purchases.
- Discovery Toys – Marsha Basta, Independent Consultant
www.discoverytoysinc.com / 262-510-4683
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries – Teresa Klockow, Independent Chocolatier
www.dovechocolatediscoveries.com/teresaklockow / 414-617-9055
- Mary Kay – Tricia Milinski, Independent Sales Director
www.marykay.com/tmilinski / 262-534-4768
- Pampered Chef – Marsha Basta, Independent Consultant
www.pamperedchef.com / 262-510-4683
- PRP Wine International – Juli Freda, Independent Consultant
www.prpwine.com / 414-531-2973
- Silpada Designs – Jennifer Scheidt, Independent Consultant
www.mysilpada.com/jennifer.scheidt / 414-737-9607
- Tastefully Simple – Jill Kaczecka, Independent Consultant
- Tupperware – Karen Cartwright, Independent Consultant
www.my.tupperware.com/kcar / 262-894-7725